- THIS PAGE IS NOT FINAL
- Read thesed notes again after you finish reading this page
- Each user can only run one analyzer
- When running analyzer on node n, LOGIN to that node to run the analyzer. Otherwise the analyzer can be blocked and the only way to kill it is to reboot the node.
- Always check the space in /home directory. If it runs low, use 'du' to find out who occupies the most space and ask him(her) to empty the disk.
- Check the space on node15:/sm_local/ frequently to make sure it has enough space to hold the results.
There are 13 users, pb01 to pb13, which are supposed to run analyzers on the
corresponding nodes. The password for all 13 users are same as pibeta user.
For each user, in his home directory, there are three subdirectories named analyzer99, analyzer00, analyzer01 respectively. In each analyzernn directory, there is one(node 1,2,3,4,5,6,7) or two(other nodes) symbolic link(s) pointing to the corresponding analyzer in pibeta directory.
Another script file named "replaynn_yy" exists in the same dirctory. nn denotes the node, yy-- the data from year yy.
this is a rundown of a replay script.
To analyzer data, go to the corresponding directory--analyzer99,analyzer00 and analyzer01--type "replaynn_yy".