Suppose the chamber with hot wires is chamber 2
- Switch off HV on the Ch2 for 15-20 min.
- During this period of time, check alcohol level in the bottle. it
has to be between two lines on the bottle.
- After that flush the chamber with alcolol:
- Close general(left) valve.
- Check that bubbles go out from alcohol bottle.
- open alcohol output valve(two valves in a line).bubbles in the alcohol
bottle should disappear.
- after 20 minutes, raise HV slowly at about 50 Volts lower than the usual value.
- Check chamber current, repeat if not improved.
- Use the syringe through the little hole on the lid of the bottle to add the alcohol.